Baked Omelet Roll
6 large eggs, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour,1/2 teaspoon salt,1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese,Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully loosen edges of omelet from pan. Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll up omelet. Place omelet seam side down on a serving plate and cut into 6 equal sized pieces.
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (can use more)
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons butter
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the egg with milk, brown sugar, pinch salt and cinnamon (if using).
- Mix in the oats; bring to a simmer.
- When the oats begin to boil, cook and stir with a wooden spoon until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the butter until melted
4 eggs.1 1/2 cups milk,3 tbs butter melted,1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 1/2 cups cheese grated,1 cup bacon rashers finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Whisk together, in a bowl, eggs, milk, butter and flour.
- Fold in cheese and fillings.
- Pour into a 24 cm quiche dish, or Texas muffin tins.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Serve hot with vegetables or cold with salad./strong>