1 package dry penne, 4 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/3 cup grated Parmsesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In small saucepan, saute garlic a small amount of oil. Combine garlic, olive oil, and pasta in a bowl. Mix in parmesan cheese.
1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
3/4 cup dry white wine
1 pound tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
frozen green peas, thawed
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup finely diced onion
ground black pepper to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook farfalle until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet saute onion in butter or margarine until soft and tender. Add prosciutto and saute with onion 2 minutes. Add dry white wine and let simmer for 2 additional minutes. Add thawed tomatoes, peas, and ground black pepper; stir well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl toss drained farfalle pasta with prosciutto mixture. Serve warm
Cajun Seafood Pasta
• 1 lb dry linguine or 1 lb dry fettuccine pasta
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed fresh red pepper flakes
• 1 cup chopped green onion
• 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
• 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1⁄2 lb scallops
• 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
• 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until just boiling.
3. Reduce heat, add herbs, seasoning, and veg’s.
4. Simmer 8 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent.
6. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
7. Drain pasta, top with seafood sauce.
8. Opt. You can make this hotter to suit your tastes by doubling the pepper and red pepper flakes.